We’ve got some more new Target mobile offers! (I like to text the word and receive the mail right after so I know what Q’s are inside. Even if I already got them. So I know exactly where to find them when shopping.) Just text OFFERS to 827438 to get the following Target mobile coupons:
- $1/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers
- $1/1 Palmolive Dish Soap 25 oz or larger
- $1/3 Totino’s Bold Rolls Frozen Snacks 17.4 oz
- $1/1 Market Pantry Lunch Meat 9 oz or larger
- $1.50 off an Archer Farms Purchase of $7.00 or more
- $2 off an Up & Up Food Storage and/or Disposable Tableware Purchase of $8 or more
- $0.50/1 Up & Up Bath Tissue 4-pack or larger
- $1/1 Up & Up Paper Item (2pk or larger Paper Towels, 3pk or larger Tissues Box or 4pk or larger Bath Tissue)
- $1 off Fresh Bakery and/or Deli Purchase of $5 or more (excludes pre-packed deli items)
- $4/2 select Digestive Care Items (Prevacid, Benefiber, Gas-X or Ex-Lax)
- $0.75/1 Up & Up Shaving Item (Cartridges, Razors or Gel)
- 25% off Purell Wipes 15 ct. or 40 ct.
- $1/1 Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
It’s Memorial Day weekend, so We are expecting 0 inserts in Sunday’s paper. Click thru and check it out! Click on the image to check out what coupons we are expecting in our inserts this weekend. How many papers do you need this week? Continue reading
Make sure you have joined first! Then add 10 points to your Pampers Rewards account, by signing into your account first. Then add this code to your account: REG5E4TRGM79W14.
**If the ad link above isn’t working, click HERE.
Even if you don’t use Pampers, you can still earn lots of points from free internet codes just like this one! Their Rewards Catalog is full of free stuff like Shutterfly Prints, magazine subscriptions, various toys, and gift cards, plus much more!
Don’t have a Pampers Rewards account? Click here to get started and receive 100 FREE points just for signing up!
If you want to know more about their Pampers Rewards program, click here and read my previous post. There is also a list of running codes. (If you find any of them expired, please leave me a comment! Thanks!)
Head over to request a FREE Curad Bandages Sample. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery!
*Be sure to check out all the other great FREEBIES that might still be available!
Our menu plan is mostly made up of items from the items I already have on hand, in my deep freeze, frig or pantry. Very little shopping has to be done to plan this week’s menu, except produce AND you are going to see more of that each week since Hubs has joined me finally in the lower carb lifestyle. By shopping the sales/deals, I rarely have to pay full price for anything to put together a menu plan. This saves so much money for my family! Try it, it will work for you too!
Here is our Dinner plan:
Produce Bought @ ALDI’S This Week:
Baby Bella Mushrooms .99
Bananas .44 lb
Gala apples 2.99
Sweet onion 1.69
In planning our weekly menu, I try to plan 1-2 nicer meals; 1-2 really simple & easy to pull off meals; 1 salad or soup based meal and anything else kinda falls in the middle somewhere. AND I always plan based on what I already have. (Except the fresh items)
How do you plan yours? Need some help with menu planning? Check out sites like allrecipes(dot)com or pillsbury.com.
As a busy mom, you always want the best for your family. Now, P&G Everyday is here to help. With tons of great coupons for the best P&G products, they’re making it easier than ever to get the quality that you want from brands like: Pampers, Tide, Bounty, Crest, Always, Mr. Clean, Cascade, DAWN, Charmin, Gillette, DURACELL, Swiffer, OldSpice, Febreze, and IAMS. IF you haven’t already, sign up today for their newsletter to gain access to these!!
Publix has Pepsi 2 liter products on BOGO this week. IF you printed the $1/2 Dr. Pepper Q that I shared recently, that makes them just .50 each! (Since Dr. Pepper is bottled by Pepsi down here in south Florida!) Check it out:
Dr Pepper, 2 liter, BOGO @ $1.99
- $1.00/2 2-liter bottles or 12-pack cans of any flavor* Dr Pepper® (Reg., TEN or Diet) printable (limit reached)
Enter today for the 3rd Annual $500 Whole Foods Market Gift Card Giveaway! This GIVEAWAY ends on May 17, 2015. So get your entry in TODAY!
**The more things you click on the more junk you will get in your email.
The 2nd offer, look at the bottom of the screen for the SKIP red button if you wish to skip over it…
After you enter your address, then you are given another screen to enter yet another sweepstakes. You can do that. If you choose not to, simply click on the X, and close the entire screen. You will be back to the Whole Foods screen. Choose if you want their special offers or not… Click continue. (and at the end, yet again you are offered another chance at $10,000. Your choice, of course, but think of your email…)
Just do the basic entry of the $500 Whole Foods Giveaway.
**Today’s Bonus Codes: POPTARTSAVENGERS -20 Points!
Here are a few bonus codes you can enter to get started:
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 -20 points
- NUTRITIONINABOWL -50 points!
- MAGICOFBREAKFAST -20 Points!
- KFRTHANKYOU50PTS -50 points!
- LETSHEARITFORMOM -50 points! Exp 5/17
- If any of these are expired, (Some are seasonal) please let me know!
We have a nice deal going on this week on the Hamburger Helper and ground beef at Publix, especially if you have not done your limit on the rebate offer!! Check it out: