Head over and print your $0.50 off Pringles Tortilla chips. These are brand new, so hopefully we will get some good deals soon!
**Prints from Bricks. Prints twice.
Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!
- $1.00 off any (1) Lipton Natural Energy
- $1.00 off any (1) Lipton K-Cups
- $1.00 off Lipton Tea & Honey Diet Powder Tea Mix
- $1.50 off any one got2b hair styling product
- $3.00 off any two got2b hair styling products
- $0.35 off Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
- $1.00 off two (2) WONKA Candy Cane packages
- $1.00 off REACH Total Care, Gentle Gum Care Floss
- $1.00 off any TWO (2) REACH Floss products
- $0.75 off any package of Better Than Treats
- BOGO Nivea for Men Facial Care
- $0.55 off ONE (1) Jimmy Dean Delights Sandwich
- $0.50 off any NESTLE Baking Kit
Just fill out the form to receive a printable in-store coupon for your FREE 2-oz. Essence of Beauty® body mist.
Check out these new printable Publix coupons! We may see this booklet in some areas. For now, print your Q’s while they are available. Lots of BOGO Q’s!! These do have limited prints and will begin to disappear as more and more people print.
The one thing I hear on Xtreme the most is “I need to use coupons so I can save on my groceries”! OR “How can I spend less on my groceries?” So here are some simple ideas to get you started reducing the amount that you spend each week on your groceries.
- Shop Smarter: Coupons are not the goal! (Shocked yet???) They are, however, the icing on the cake. Follow your regions sales cycle (here in the south it is a 6-8 wk cycle). Learn when various items are at their rock bottom price and buy enough to last your family until the next cycle comes around. If you also have coupons to apply to that rock bottom price, then you get even more savings. This is just learning to Shop Smarter. (Using a Price List to track prices is always a good thing!)
- Build a Stockpile: No, not that mountain of mustard or Sundrop soda you may have seen on the couponing show. But enough of the items you use to last you thru the sales cycle. Items purchased at their rock bottom price, so that you never have to pay full price again. You must move yourself away from “need” based shopping and head towards “sale” shopping. When you NEED something, you pay full price. When you look ahead and buy what is on sale, then you already have most of what you need and you got it at a lower price. To read a previously written series of posts about Stockpiling, head over here.
- Plan a Menu: I know that some of you hate the very idea of it, but it will save you money. Planning your meals around what you already have, as well as what is on sale this week will keep you from spending full price on things that you suddenly NEED. Make sure you plan your menu around what is in season, as well. Some produce we get all year round, but we pay higher prices for it when it has to be shipped in from other regions or countries.
*I did a previous series on Menu Planning, check it out!
- Stop Buying Convenience Foods: You know those individual packages of snacks, treats, candy, Lunchables, coffee, burritos, individual entrees, etc….
*Buying a larger package and dividing it into baggies or small containers will save you SO much money! Yes, sometimes those items are on sale and have awesome stacked coupons. BUT that is not the norm.
*You can also Freezer cook. Whether that means making lots of meals that last a long time, or simply preparing a dish or two each week, that you divide into 2 baking dishes. Bake one for today and freeze the other for later. I did a whole series of posts last year about Freezer Cooking. If this interests you , head over and check it out!
*A side note, packing lunches (parents or kids) instead of eating out or at school will save your household money!!
- Don’t Chase Every Deal: This one seems simple, but if you set yourself a cash budget and stick to it, then chasing every single deal can not happen. When the money runs out, you are done! Chasing every single deal wastes your time, your gas and ultimately your money! Don’t do it!
Stick to it and you can learn to reduce your Grocery spending amount!!
I am sure you all know by now that I do not do match ups of an entire shopping ad, but I do share the very best ones each week from various stores. So, if you are headed out to shop all the deals at Walgreens this week, scroll back thru and make sure you have them all on your shopping list! This link will take you to everything Walgreens related. You can always go directly to the website and click on STORE DEALS and then choose Walgreens. (Always pay attention to the dates mentioned!)
I am sure you all know by now that I do not do match ups of an entire shopping ad, but I do share the very best ones each week from various stores. So, if you are headed out to shop all the deals at CVS this week, scroll back thru and make sure you have them all on your shopping list! This link will take you to everything CVS related. Always check the dates for the specific deals!! You can always go directly to the website and click on STORE DEALS and then choose CVS. (Pay attention to the dates for each one!)
Here is this week’s AC Moore printable Q– 50% off One Regular Price Item Exp 12/7
I don’t believe they have a mobile app right now. If you find out any different, please let me know.
**They do have a rewards card tho!!
Get a free one-year magazine subscription courtesy of Rewards Gold. This was for Cyber Monday, but it is still working. I just got my MS Living! (It asks for a Rewards Gold code, but doesn’t require one.) You can choose from:
- Martha Stewart Living
- Martha Stewart Weddings
- Wine Spectator
- Wall Street Journal
- Plus more!
If you share, via social media, Mars is offering a HIGH VALUE printable Q right now. $2.50 off M&M’s 15 oz or larger.
**Prints from Bricks. Prints twice.
My Coke Rewards is offering their 12 Days of Holiday Rewards again this year starting on December 1st through December 12th. A new reward will be revealed each day at Noon EST.
You will need to enter a code each day to unlock that day’s Holiday Reward and then redeem the reward with your My Coke Rewards points. You’ll be able to get great deals on gift cards for Target, McDonalds, Home Depot, Domino’s and more – reward quantities are always limited so you’ll want to be fast.
***This is the promotion where I use my saved points to get FREE cases of Coke Q’s!