Need Food & Restaurant Deals for this week??? Check out this list:
- Moes- Jensen Beach: Kids eat FREE w/ purchase of adult entree- IF they are in costume. 10/31 only. They did this last year but i haven’t got an update yet… I’ll update when I hear back!
- Stevi B’s- Kids in Costume get the kids buffet for just $.99 on 10/31!
- Tijuana Flats – The ad says “Kids Eat Free” w/ no details. But, most likely – 1 free w/ adult meal purchase.
- Krispy Kreme- Wear your costume to your local Krispy Kreme on Halloween and get a FREE doughnut. (Limit one per guest while supplies last at participating Krispy Kreme shops.)
- Sonic- has Corn Dogs for just $0.50 all day on October 31
- Sbarro- kids eat free. one free pizza slice per entree item ordered. Entree=slice, pasta, chicken or stromboli. 10/31 only.
- Chipotle- 10/31 only, from 4pm to close. Must be dressed in costume and get a burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos for only $3.
- IHOP- FREE Scary Face Pancake for kids 12 & under, on 10/31 only.
- Starbucks- Try a Franken Frappuccino or any other grande Frappuccino for just $3 after 2pm. 10/29-10/31. Participating US stores.
- Chuck E Cheese- 20 FREE tokens on Halloween. Check your email!!
- Olive Garden- FREE Kids Meal with purchase of any Adult Entree! This coupon is valid Now through 10/31/14!
- Outback Steakhouse: This Halloween at Outback Kids eat FREE with an adult entree purchase. This is for kids ten and under and you get one free kids meal with adult entree purchase with a max of 2 FREE kids meals.
- Carrabbas- Are you a member of the Amici Club? Check your email! FREE kids meal this weekend! Print your coupon good for a free kids meal WYB an adult entree. Valid all weekend, 10/31-11/2!!
If I come across any more, I’ll update and re-post the list. Do you have any to add??
Plus you can submit for the $1/1 Snap by Groupon Rebate and the $0.25/1 iBotta Rebate and pay just $0.86 per bag of Candy! Now that is a deal!
Mars Halloween Candy @ $2.49 each x2
-(2)$0.50/1 Mars or Hershey’s Coupons (October Coupon Book) AND USE
-$1.00 off TWO (2) MARS Halloween Fun Size Bags
Then submit for the $1/1 Snap by Groupon Rebate and the $0.25/1 ibotta and pay just .87 per bag of Candy!
On October 31st, head to Chipotle dressed in your Halloween costume between 5PM-close, to get a $3 burrito, bowl, salad, or set of tacos! No coupon needed. Click here for full details on getting your $3 Boo-rito!
It is the end of October, and even in south Florida it is feeling like autumn. The weather is changing. It is slightly cooler. The evenings and early mornings are obviously cooler now. The squirrels are out full force!! But the end of a new month means it is time to do several things (AND especially when this morning I see that quite a few of the GOOD ones are already GONE!!!):
- Check the coupon sites and print anything you might want, as we never know what will be there when they re-set. Sometimes they disappear & new ones arrive, while others re-set and we can print again.
- Next, clean out your binder (Or whatever you store your coupons in). Sort thru each pocket and remove anything expired. Remove anything expiring this week into a separate pile. Tidy up each pocket/page and for more info about how I do this, click here.
- Lastly, decide what to do with your expired coupons. At the very least, please recycle them and not just drop them into the trash. Our overseas military families can use expired coupons (up to 6 months expired)!! There are various places to donate your expired Q’s to: Coups for Troops: The Carolinas (you can donate directly to an adopted family or mail to their site and they will take care of the rest), OR you can find your local American Legion hall OR VFW (There is one on California Ave) and donate your expired Q’s to them each month. They take care of the clipping, sorting and shipping. (Port St Lucie info.)
Who has already started cleaning out your binder? Anyone? What do you do with your expired Q’s?
*****All my new couponers, SIGN UP TODAY!!! You must have an account!! You will want all these FREE points!! If you have not already signed up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards, Why not??!!?? You can get exclusive coupons and earn rewards from your favorite Kellogg’s® brands. Sign up today! Click on the ad above to sign up!
**Today’s Bonus Code: REWARDSPTSJUST4U -100 points!
Here are a few bonus codes you can enter to get started:
- JOINKELLOGG2SAVE – 50 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS -20 points
- GREATSTARTSBONUS- 20 points
- KELLOGGSFREEBOOK – 50 points
- GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT – 50 points
- GIFTOFMUSICBONUS – 20 points!
- HOLLYJOLLYCOSTCO- 50 points
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 -20 points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS -50 points
- SPIDEYEXCITEMENT-20 Points
- SPRINGONTHECOLOR -20 points
- KFRTWEETSREWARDS -50 points
- AMAZINGSPIDERMAN -20 points
- CRAZYGOODCONCERT -20 Points!
- NUTRITIONINABOWL -50 points!
- KFRCELEBRATESUSA -100 Points!
- GETFUELFORSCHOOL -20 points!
- BACKTOSCHOOL2014 -50 Points!
- CEREALANDMILKABC -50 points!
- KFRSATURDAYBONUS – 50 points!
- KFRLABORDAYBONUS– 50 Points
- FREEPTSFROMERNIE – 50 points
- THROWBACKBONUS50 -50pts
- DAYORNIGHTSNACKS -50 Points!
- ELVESLOVEBONUSES - 50 points!
- SATISFYYOURTUMMY – 50 points!
- MAGICOFBREAKFAST -20 Points!
EATMORECHOCOLATE – 25 points!
COLLECTPOINTSNOW -50 points! Exp 10/27
KFRSNACKSYOULOVE -50 points! Exp 10/27
- If any of these are expired, (Some are seasonal) please let me know!
Super Cereal Bonus: Earn double points when you enter codes from Kellogg’s® Low Fat Granola, Cinnabon®, Cocoa Krispies®, Corn Pops®, Cracklin’ Oat Bran®, Crispix®, Crunchy Nut®, FiberPlus®, Honey Smacks®, Mueslix®, Product 19®, Smart Start®, and Smorz® Cereals. Ends 12/13/14.
Jose Ole Taquitos, Tacos, or Nacho Bites, Assorted Varieties, 16 to 22.5 oz, BOGO @ $5.99
We have some new ibotta offers this week. Need a bit more info about ibotta? Head over here. Haven’t signed up yet?? Click HERE!
- $0.25/1 Cereal, any brand
- $0.25/1 Candy, any brand
- $0.25/1 Bread, any brand
- $0.25/1 Ice cream, Any Brand
- $0.25/1 Soda, Any Brand
- $0.25/1 Milk, Any Brand
Here are today’s newest available Redplum Printable Q’s:
- SAVE $5.00 on Nicorette® Gum 100 ct. or larger, Nicoderm® CQ® 14 ct. or larger, or Nicorette® Lozenge 72 ct. or larger
- SAVE $2.00 off any TWO (2) Right Guard Clinical Clear®, Total Defense® 5 or Right Guard® Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorants
- $1.00 OFF any ONE (1) RIMMEL LONDON FACE, LIP, OR NAIL PRODUCT
- SAVE $1.00 on ANY Sundown Naturals® Vitamin or Supplement
Our menu plan is mostly made up of items from the items I already have on hand, in my deep freeze, frig or pantry. Very little shopping has to be done to plan this week’s menu, except produce. By shopping the sales/deals, I rarely have to pay full price for anything to put together a menu plan. This saves so much money for my family! Try it, it will work for you too!
Here is our Dinner plan:
Produce bought @ Barbours in Jensen Beach this week:
1 lime .20
Plum tomatoes 5/$1
Butternut Squash $2
2 Mini punkins 2/$1
Black berries $2
In planning our weekly menu, I try to plan 1-2 nicer meals; 1-2 really simple & easy to pull off meals; 1 salad or soup based meal and anything else kinda falls in the middle somewhere. AND I always plan based on what I already have. (Except the fresh items)
How do you plan yours? Need some help with menu planning? Check out sites like allrecipes(dot)com or kraftfoods(dot)com.
If you need more coupons, check out Grocery Coupon Network. 100% FREE registration to receive free printable coupons, exclusive email savings, recipes and helpful grocery savings tips.