Our menu plan is mostly made up of items from the items I already have on hand, in my deep freeze, frig or pantry. Very little shopping has to be done to plan this week’s menu, except produce AND you are going to see more of that each week since Hubs has joined me finally in the lower carb lifestyle. By shopping the sales/deals, I rarely have to pay full price for anything to put together a menu plan. This saves so much money for my family! Try it, it will work for you too!
Here is our Dinner plan:
Produce Bought @ Aldi’s This Week: (have to go tomorrow…)
bananas .44 lb
In planning our weekly menu, I try to plan 1-2 nicer meals; 1-2 really simple & easy to pull off meals; 1 salad or soup based meal and anything else kinda falls in the middle somewhere. AND I always plan based on what I already have. (Except the fresh items)
How do you plan yours? Need some help with menu planning? Check out sites like allrecipes(dot)com or pillsbury.com.
Here are some NEW coupons that have come out this morning! Take time to check out what is available. Some of this month’s list are already disappearing…
Target has a sale this week on cereal that includes a FREE gallon of milk wyb 3 select cereals. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms and more are included with cereal posted @ $2.99. Your deal is going to be based on what cereals your family prefers and what coupons you have in your stash. Some of the ones I have listed are from the Betty Crocker & Tablespoon sites and they go quickly once they are available. (BTW, if you haven’t signed up yet, do it asap! We like having more sites to print from!)
3 Boxes GM Cereal @ $2.99 each
PLUS, FREE Gallon of milk!
Publix has Mayfield ice cream on BOGO this week. We have a printable $1 Q, making it a nice price, plus there is a .20 ibotta. Do you like a frozen treat once in awhile? This one is a good one to pick up! Check it out:
Mayfield Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt, 1.5 qt. BOGO @ $5.81
-(2)$1 off Mayfield ice cream, 48 oz+, (zip 33133-FL)
=$3.81 OOP. Making them $1.90 each!
Then submit for the -.20 Ice Cream purchase, 1.5 qt. to 1 gal., ibotta!
(There was also a recent insert Q, SS 8/23, if you have that.)
HAVING TROUBLE CHANGING YOUR ZIP?
Anytime a specific zip code is required, just follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Sign In link in the upper right corner to log into your account.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu
- Click on “Your Profile” and Set your zip code to _____
- Add a new State to match the zipcode (Google it, if needed)
- Click “Submit Changes”.
Here are this weeks new Redplum Printable Q’s. These often go fast, so print what you might want while they are available!
- .50/2 McCormick skillet sauces printable
- .50/1 McCormick spice AND (1) McCormick extract, excl Grill Mates printable
- $2 off Garnier Olia oil powered hair color printable
- $2 off Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner or treatment, excl trial size printable
- $1 off Lash Sensational or Maybelline New York mascara printable
- $2 off Superstay Better Skin or Maybelline New York face product printable
- $2 off Seventh Generation laundry detergent printable
- SAVE $6.00 on any ONE (1) Nasacort® Allergy 24HR 120 Spray or Larger
- SAVE $0.75 on any ONE (1) Caress® bar soap 6 pack+ or body wash 12 oz+
- SAVE $0.50 on any ONE (1) Wisk® item
- SAVE $2.00 off ANY Nexium® 24HR product
- SAVE $0.50 on any ONE (1) Suave® Body Wash product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- SAVE $1.00 on any ONE (1) AXE® 16 fl. oz. Shower Gel or Detailer (ETS)
- SAVE $0.50 on any ONE (1) Snuggle® product (Excludes trial size)
- SAVE $1 on (24) cans, (2) 12ct variety pks or (1) 24ct variety pk of Purina Friskies wet cat food
- SAVE $2.00 on ANY L’Oréal® Paris Advanced Suncare (excludes trial size)
- SAVE $2 on (1) ACT® Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash (excludes 1 oz. and 3 oz.)
- SAVE $2.00 On any ONE (1) Nasacort® Allergy 24HR 60 Spray
- SAVE $4.00 On any ONE (1) Nasacort® Allergy 24HR 120 Spray
- SAVE $4.00 On (1) Allegra 30ct+, Allegra-D 12-Hr 20ct+, or Allegra-D 24-Hr 10ct+
- SAVE $2 On (1) Allegra Allergy 5, 12 or 15 ct, -D 12-Hr 10 ct, -D® 24-Hr 5ct or Children’s
Check out the weekly deals at Aldi by clicking on the above ad. I am usually only going to list the Produce Picks each week, as that is what will interest me the most. I think that for most couponers, we can still get better deals with our sales and coupons elsewhere on most other things. BUT, I’m sure an occasional item or two will be a great price and I’ll include it here and there!
- Asparagus $1.99
- Mini Sweet peppers $1.49
- Sweet onions .99
- Lemons .29
- Limes .49
- Navel Oranges $2.49
- Chicken breasts $1.89 lb (Probably sold out on day 1…)
- 80% lean Ground beef $3.69 lb
We are expecting only 3 inserts in Sunday’s paper. Click thru and check it out! Click on the image to check out what coupons we are expecting in our inserts this weekend. How many papers do you need this week? Continue reading
Can you believe that your summer is essentially over and school is back in session?? Some of you are ecstatic, but others are sad, I know!! But don’t forget that your binder and files need tidied up! The end of a new month means it is time to do several things:
- Check the coupon sites and print anything you might want, as we never know what will be there when they re-set. Sometimes they disappear & new ones arrive, while others re-set and we can print again.
- Next, clean out your binder (Or whatever you store your coupons in). Sort thru each pocket and remove anything expired. Remove anything expiring this week into a separate pile. Tidy up each pocket/page and for more info about how I do this, click here.
- Lastly, decide what to do with your expired coupons. At the very least, please recycle them and not just drop them into the trash. Our overseas military families can use expired coupons (up to 6 months expired)!! There are various places to donate your expired Q’s to: Overseas Coupon Program has a list of all of the military bases accepting expired coupons. You can “adopt” a base and send your coupons there. Go HERE to see the bases. Once you select a base to send your coupons to, fill out this online form HERE. OR you can find your local American Legion hall OR VFW (There is one on California Ave) and donate your expired Q’s to them each month. They take care of the clipping, sorting and shipping. (Port St Lucie info.)
Who has already started cleaning out your binder? Anyone? What do you do with your expired Q’s?
Here are today’s newest printable coupons! Check them all out:
We have a new list of printable coupons to check out! Some of them got QUICK, so grab what you might want! If you wait for the deal, the Q might be gone!