Thru June 11th, you can download (or update) the Chick-Fil-A App and you will score yourself a FREE Chicken Sandwich of your choice!
Simply download the app and create an account. Click the one tab at the bottom and scroll down to choose your free sandwich. You can redeem it through June 30th.
*Don’t want so many apps on y our smart device? You may delete the app after you redeem your free sandwich. Click here for more details!
Credit and Debit cardholders to receive free general admission to select museums
on Saturday & Sunday, June 4 & 6
Bank of Americas Museums on Us offers free weekend general access to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch credit and debit cardholders at select museums across the country. The programs mobile site (http://museums.bankofamerica.com) gives customers access to the full list of markets and museums on-the-go.
Saturday & Sunday, June 4 & 5
(and the first full weekend of each month in 2016)
150 institutions nationwide (link to full list here)
Bank of America believes the arts have a unique ability to connect people and communities, and help local economies thrive. Through Museums on Us, Bank of America is able to provide its customers with free access to artistic and cultural experiences across the United States at some of the nations most celebrated cultural institutions ranging from art, childrens and history museums to aquariums and science centers.
Simply present your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain free general admission to any participating institution, the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Cardholders only; guests are not eligible for free admission. Program excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows. Not to be combined with other offers.
Here is the list of FLORIDA Museums:
- Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville
- The Museum of Science and History (MOSH)
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Bass Museum of Art (re-opening Fall 2015)
- Miami Childrens Museum
- Miami Science Museum
- Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
- Museum of Discovery & Science
- Pérez Art Museum Miami
- Artis Naples
- The Mennello Museum of American Art
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Science Center
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg
- Tampa Museum of Art
Celebrate National Donut Day on Friday with a FREE Donut! You’ll be able pick up a FREE donut from one of these locations:
- Krispy Kreme: They’ll be offering a FREE donut of your choice at any participating US store location. No purchase necessary.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Stop into U.S. DD’s for a free donut w/ Dunkin’ beverage purchase.
- Cumberland Farms: FREE Donut w/ any size beverage purchase! From 5 AM-10 AM. **New concept stores only!!
- Any others to add??? Let us know asap!
Can you believe school is over and summer break is here?? Your schedule probably just filled up! Saving $$ is even more important now!
Please don’t forget that your binder and files need tidied up! The end of a new month means it is time to do several things:
- Check the coupon sites and print anything you might want, as we never know what will be there when they re-set. Sometimes they disappear & new ones arrive, while others re-set and we can print again.
- Next, clean out your binder (Or whatever you store your coupons in). Sort thru each pocket and remove anything expired. Remove anything expiring this week into a separate pile. Tidy up each pocket/page and for more info about how I do this, click here.
- Lastly, decide what to do with your expired coupons. At the very least, please recycle them and not just drop them into the trash. Our overseas military families can use expired coupons (up to 6 months expired)!! There are various places to donate your expired Q’s to: Overseas Coupon Program has a list of all of the military bases accepting expired coupons. You can “adopt” a base and send your coupons there. Go HERE to see the bases. Once you select a base to send your coupons to, fill out this online form HERE. OR you can find your local American Legion hall OR VFW (There is one on California Ave) and donate your expired Q’s to them each month. They take care of the clipping, sorting and shipping. (Port St Lucie info.)
Who has already started cleaning out your binder? Anyone? What do you do with your expired Q’s?
Planning my family’s meals ahead of time based on what I have on hand AND what is on sale at Publix and Aldi is a HUGE $$ saving plan for my family! I feel it is a money saving plan for you and that is why I promote it at EVERY class I teach AND I post it publicly every week! (Keeps me accountable!)
Our menu plan is made up mostly from the items I already have on hand, in my deep freeze, frig or pantry. Very little shopping has to be done to plan my weekly menu, except produce.
By shopping the sales/deals, I rarely have to pay full price for anything to put together a menu plan. This saves so much money for my family! Try it, it will work for you too!
Do you have a plan this week?? I’d love for you to share it with us!
Here is our Dinner plan:
- Holiday: chicken on the grill, watermelon, Blackberry cobbler (family is bringing sides!)
- Monkey Girl’s Birthday meal out!
- Philly Steak stuffed peppers, salads
- Thu- Fast food night…
- Crock pot: Tuscan chicken w/ white beans, pasta, broccoli
- Chicken, bacon-ranch dinner salad
In planning our weekly menu, I try to plan 1-2 nicer meals; 1-2 really simple & easy to pull off meals; 1 salad or soup based meal and anything else kinda falls in the middle somewhere. AND I always plan based on what I already have. (Except the fresh items)
How do you plan yours?
Need some help with menu planning? Check out sites like allrecipes(dot)com or pillsbury.com.
We have a new code for a FREE Redbox DVD rental! All you have to do is text FREEBIE to 727272. This is valid at Redbox.com only. It will not work at the kiosk. This code seems to be valid for the remainder of the month.
**If you have been a Redbox member already, you may need to text STOP, then try the code….
I like renting thru the online process since you are also earning points towards another FREE movie!
If you’re not a Redbox Text Alerts Member make sure you text SIGNUP to 727272 to get FREE Codes sent to your phone!
***REMINDER: These codes usually work one time per credit/debit card.
Today ONLY, (May 23rd) you will be able to get yourself a FREE Small Coffee at 7-Eleven! All you’ve got to do is click on the cup\link above, enter your phone number, wait for the text message, and click redeem once you got your freebie. You will only have 5 minutes to get your free coffee once you click redeem.
****You may reply STOP at any time to un-subscribe. Enjoy!
If you have never signed up for Kelloggs Family Rewards, then today is a GREAT time to do it! You can earn points from purchasing any item in the Kelloggs/Keebler family of items. Some of them still have point codes inside of them, which can be entered on their website. (This is being phased out!!)
You can also earn points by entering your frequent shopper card # and purchasing items. Plus, I also share codes about every week. THEN, we love to redeem these points for FREE things, such as high value coupons for more Kellogg’s family items or they have a great rewards store with many other items in it.
ILOVEBONUSPTSTOO -100 Points! Exp 5/29??
25MOREYOUAREGOOD – 25 points! Exp 5/29??
Here are a few bonus codes you can enter to get started:
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 -20 points
- NUTRITIONINABOWL -50 points!
- MAGICOFBREAKFAST -20 Points!
- KFRTHANKYOU50PTS -50 points!
- If any of these are expired, (Some are seasonal) please let me know!